Help Us To Help You
Some weeks ago, we encountered a bug on our system that caused some PH orders to start growing from the maturity amount that should have been available on the last day of their duration; thereby causing an inflation in the final available balance on these accounts. All the same, this has been fixed.
Some users have tried taking advantage of this bug to place GH requests that they are not eligible for and we keep deleting it; hoping they will be honest enough to place the correct GH amount which they are supposed to get.
This back and effort with these so called 'Smart' people affects our general work efficiency and also causes delays in matching other legitimate GH requests.
So to help this community run smoothly, let's get some things straight:
1. To place a GH request on your referral commission, you must have an active PH request.
2. If you try to game our system and place a GH request that is not yours, you will lose everything.
3a. You must operate just one account; any other account discovered will be suspended without warning and all transactions and commissions will be deleted.
3b. If you already have more than one account, let us know which you want to maintain so we can help you move your downlines to it.
4. Always upload your proof of payment so you can easily defend your payment if any issue arises.
5. All support queries are handled within 48hrs; if you create duplicate queries via any of our support channels, you will only increase our workload, cut down our efficiency and your query will be the last we will attend to.
Finally, this community is managed by brilliant professionals from different walks of life; if you try to play smart, you will lose.
We look forward to creating and serving a community of honest people who want to better their lives and that of others in the community.
Withdraw Your Commissions
If you have any referral commission you have earned, you can place a GH request and have it paid to you.
To do this:
1. Click on Transaction > Referral Commission and
2. Claim your commision
3. After Claiming your commission, go to your Dashboard and click on the GH button
4. Insert the amount you want to withdraw and
5. Fill in your transaction password
Your request will be processed within 48hrs.
Please Note: Only participants who have successfully Provided Help are eligible to place a GH request on their referral commission.
Write Your Testimonial
As our community grows daily, one question we get asked often by new participants is about the Testimonial of users who have provided and gotten help.
So anytime you provide and get help, share your Give2Me experience via the Testimonial page. To do this,
1. Log into your account
2. Click on the Testimonial > Testimonial menu
3. Share your experience elaborately; detailing the PH plan you chose, when you provided help, when you got help, the experience you got from our support team and any other thing worth sharing.
Please Note: Accounts that don't comply with this directive will be made inactive for 3months and referral commissions will be lost.
Have a great time giving and receiving!